TERMS & CONDITIONS
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY – “Student Flights Travello Group Photo Competition”
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant.
- Entry is open to all Travello users who are aged at least 18 years old. Entrant must be able to claim the prize within Australia by visiting a Student Flights store.
- Employees of Flight Centre Limited and Travello and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
- The competition commences at 5:00pm AEST Thursday 20th May, 2017.
- The competition closes at 11:59pm AEST Sunday 7th May, 2017.
How to Enter
- Eligible entrants can enter the promotion in any of the following way:
- Persons must join the Student Flights Group page on the Travello app via. https://app.travelloapp.com/groups/studentflights/join. You’ve got to have an active account and have the Travello app downloaded in order to join the Student Flights Travello Group page.
- Once the entrant has joined the Student Flights Travello Group page, entrant must upload their most memorable travel photo to the group page and describe in 25 words or less why it took out the top spot.
This will result in a maximum of one (1) “primary entry”.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotional period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Promotional Websites remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
- The competition will be drawn at random using an electronic drawing method.
- There will be one (1) Prize draw with one (1) Major Prize Winner at random from all eligible entries received.
- The major prize draw will take place at 3:00pm AEST Monday 8th May, 2017 at Flight Centre Head Office, Level 13, 275 Grey Street, Brisbane QLD 4101.
- The Major Prize Winners will be notified by a comment on their winning entry at 5:00pm AEST Monday 8th May, 2017 and the result will be published on http://www.studentflights.com.au/deals/winners 5:00pm AEST Monday 8th May, 2017.
- The Major Prize Winners have until 5:00pm AEST Monday 7th August, 2017 to claim the prize. Although every effort will be made to contact the prize winners, should an unclaimed prize draw be necessary, the draw will be held at 10:00am AEST Tuesday 8th August, 2017 at Flight Centre Head Office, Level 13, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101.
- The Prize Winner of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified by a comment on their competition entry at 1:00pm AEST Tuesday 8th August, 2017 and the result will be published on http://www.studentflights.com.au/deals/winnersby 5:00pm AEST Tuesday 8th August, 2017.
- There will be one (1) major prize consisting of the following components:
– $1,000 Student Flights travel voucher.
– Voucher is only redeemable by physically going into a Student Flights Australia store, with photo identification.
– Voucher is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of issue.
Full voucher terms here http://www.studentflights.com.au/plan/gift-cards
TOTAL PRIZE VALUE TO $1,000 (equivalent to $1,000 AUD).
- The following are not included as part of the prizes: all other out of pocket expenses including travel insurance, additional meals, beverages, laundry services, spending money, transfers, optional excursions, tipping, passports, visas and all other ancillary costs not expressly provided, as well as the costs of obtaining any of these. These are the responsibility of the Prize Winner.
- Winners must take the prizes as offered. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, credit or foreign exchange and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. Negotiation with Student Flights will not be entered into.
- Any passes and tickets issued as part of the prize are subject to prevailing terms and conditions of use and any tickets or passes are only valid for use within the stated duration on the passes or tickets issued or the duration of the chosen prize, whichever is earlier.
- The Prize Winner consents to the use of their name, suburb of residence and image for promotional and marketing purposes.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for: inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information; purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions; any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software; the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition; electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition; any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- Neither the Promoter nor the operators of the Event will be liable for personal injury suffered during prize winnings.
- This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.